Courses in Green Building Management
In 2010, Essex County College and partners, with the assistance of the New Jersey Commission on Higher Education and the New Jersey Department of Labor and Workforce Development, developed four new courses focused on green building management.
The courses that were developed are:
- Principles of Sustainability.
- Green Facilities Management.
- Energy Management for Commercial Buildings.
- Energy Management for Residential Buildings.
These courses were and are available to other colleges in New Jersey.
This was a project of Essex County College, 303 University Avenue, Newark, New Jersey 07102, phone (973)877-3000.
- Course Director: Professor Scott Mittman.
- Course Development Director: Professor Michael King, Chair, Business Division.
- Director of Grants: Neil De Haan, Jr., Ph.D.